June 17th-27th at Cedar Bloom. Cave Junction Oregon
During a 10-day workshop, you'll deepen your connection to your creative spirit while learning the fine art of AirCrete Architecture. Have the time of your life with new friends from around the world. This is your chance to learn how to build your own AirCrete dome home with your own hands from scratch.
You'll learn how to:
- Use Domegaia's unique equipment to make AirCrete
- Make forms to mass produce AirCrete blocks
- Build forms for arches and round windows
- Use a compass arm to construct a dome
- Wrap your dome with a super strong earthquake safe outer surface
Domegaia workshops usually include time for yoga, guided meditations, dance, music, and exploring local attractions! Make new friends from around the world, learning, laughing, and building together.
All workshop participant get a free copy of Steve's Dome Home Architectural Drawings
- These drawings include 12 pages detailing the layout and measurements, including floor plan, perspective, elevation and section drawings ith all the basic dimensions. Information about foundation, plumbing and electrical details are also shown.
We believe that everyone has a basic right to create quality housing for themselves. And we're dedicated to help you do that. This is your opportunity to learn how to build a beautiful, low-cost dome home from master-builder Hajjar Gibran. Once you feel the harmonic geometry inside a Domegaia dome, you'll know you've come home. If you've ever dreamed of building your own home, mortgage-free, then this workshop is for you. Join us and learn how to build a dome home!
**To Register for this workshop, please visit the domegaia website After you are registered, you will need to purchase your accommodation and meals through us, by using the links below.
Choose your own Dome building experience! The cost of accommodation is for June 17-27th and includes all meals, and access to all campground amenities.
Accommodation: We have 4 different camping options to choose from. See below to register and choose your accommodation preference.
Meals: Breakfast, lunch, and dinner will be shared together, and served in an open-air dining area surrounded by the forest in which we gather.
ur Kitchen Magicians will be providing organic vegetarian meals.
This workshop is limited to 35 participants.
- More than 4 weeks prior to the first day of workshop - 100% refund, minus a $100 processing fee.
- 2-4 weeks prior to start day of workshop - 50% refund.
- Less than 2 weeks prior to start day of workshop - no refund.
- If the workshop is cancelled, you will receive an immediate full refund.